Types of career support by phone
At 14 minutes long this is very much a preliminary call and is most suited to those with a single question or who need to gain some clarity on how to proceed
55 minutes & three phases
- you explain your situation and concerns
- we discuss what the initial broad options or priorities might be
- we then define an initial plan
Please note that a call of this length cannot achieve the same as a Career Review which takes 8 to 10 hours of your time and at least three hours at our end.
Five in one
Similar to a full consultation but involves 5 phases
- Preparation agenda
- A recorded 40 minute call - You receive a copy MP3 of the call & reflect upon it
- You then email a short summary to us
- We respond by email.
In total - three hours of structured learning and support for not much more than a single 55 minute call.