At 1pm or 8pm Mondays there is a "feature" paid session £20 - lasting 50 minutes
8pm feature teleclass
These sessions range from those that will challenge your preconceptions about careers to practical aspects of making career decisions and overcoming hurdles. These sessions will be interactive in that you might either be able to speak ( if invited) or you can email in questions and where time permits some of these ( if relevant to the topic) will be addressed. The time may either lunchtime or evening and cover topics such as
- What do I do if I am bored with my work?
- How do I put locum work into a longer term career plan?
- How do I choose the right career route for me?
- How do I make sure I don't overwork?
- What preparation should I do for interviews?
- How much time need I put to career planning?
- How does one get work life balance right?
- The mid-life career plateau - how to handle it
- Over-caring syndrome in health care professionals - is it healthy?
- The most important career planning skills to work on
- How do I know what my best skills are?
- I need to change career for health reasons - where do I start?
- How do I add a new career string to my bow?
- What do I do with career burnout/overload?