Learning career management skills
There is a lot you can do for your own career - wtihout any input or feedback from us.
Career guidance is more about learning the principles of or new approaches to career handling than about being given solutions by others. So - using Medical Forums' career resources before seeking career input from any source can make a positive contribution or occasionally obviate the need for seeking career guidance altogether.
Independent and objective feedback on your career will be considerably more effective after you have engaged with some learning materials on career planning.
Resources below in bold are in development
- Guest membership - within this is a range of career facilities, exercises and information
- Matrix - 9 modules of "DIY" training materials integrating with tailored career support services
- Toolkit - training on both how to seek and how to deliver career support
- Blog - musings of a career guide - highlighting key career issues often forgotten
- Publications - a range of documents, factsheets, reports and promotional material
- Calendar - an events calendar for Medical Forum's and other provider workshops
- A-Z wiki - for "traditional careers" "doctors health" "non clinical careers"
Still uncertain where to begin - read the where to begin guide.